Vacature: Senior Sales Operations Coordinator
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you will do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you will be supported in achieving your career goals.
How will you make an impact?
The Sales Operations Support Representative is part of a multi-cultural team and works in an international setting (EMEA region) and has a coordinating/managing role in relation to various processes concerning system and accessory bookings, deliveries and invoicing. The sales operations support representative will be responsible to carry out the following tasks:
- Managing of orders, by providing effective support to the Sales teams, Service teams, Business partners and other stakeholders in the EMEA region. This support includes but is not limited to the following activities:
- Review customer Purchase Orders and coordinate cleaning of orders
- Request for credit approval
- Booking of orders in CRM/ERP system
- Sending order acknowledgment to customer
- Pushing orders to the factory in a timely manner (in accordance with the order acceptance KPI target)
- Sourcing of local items
- Timely update the various fields in the various tabs in CRm
- Non Standard Request Handling
- Provide shipping instructions to factory shipment department
- Issue export documentation such as commercial invoice and certificate of origin
- Coordinate delivery to customers location in close alignment with factory shipping department
- Issue (pre-payment) bank guarantee when needed
- Review letter of credit terms in close alignment with the external consultant
- Create factory intercompany order in QAd
- Issue and post the financial invoice
- Upload documents on the SOS portal
- Upload COA and WCR documents in CRm
- Send trigger e-mails to service contract team enabling them to update the install base,
- Handling of DOA (dead on arrivals)requests
- Acts as liaison with Accounts Receivable to determine billing issues and deliver resolution with team, ensure credit notes are validated and correctly processed
- Participate in alignment calls or meetings with stakeholders & Facilitate Revenue recognition calls.
- Make sure new customers and suppliers are set up in the ERP system by using standard templates, tools and processes
- Ensures compliance with company revenue recognition policies for booking and shipment of orders
- Ensures all released processes and procedures are implemented and respected.
- Ensures SOX, Legal and ISO compliance; cooperates with & coordinates any internal or external audit requests
How will you get here?
- Typically requires a Bachelor degree or HAVO/VWO / similar education with experience in a Low volume/ High complexity environment.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Good knowledge of CRM/ERP systems, preferably QAD and Microsoft Office packages, such as Outlook, Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Experience in Order Management in an international environment.
- Knowledge of International Trade (Export, Documentation and Export Control procedures, Incoterms, Free Trade Agreements, International distribution) & Clear understanding of International Logistics, shipping & physical distribution processes
- Fluent in English and preferably in one of the following languages: German, French, Spanish or Italian
- Two-five years related work experience in an international sales support environment
- Requires outstanding problem solving, follow-through, attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task in an extremely fast paced environment.
- Ability to maintain professionalism and courtesy under pressure.
- Critical soft skills include self-motivation, the ability to multi-task and remain composed under pressure, professionalism, written and oral communication skills, and strong team and customer orientation.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.